Wednesday, April 19, 2017

It's not enough!

“Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/mat.28.18-20.nlt

These verses have really been on my heart lately. I feel that I'm not doing enough. Are you? What do you do outside the church? Have you ever asked someone if they would like to know Jesus? I have always been about living as an example for non-Christians. I try to love everyone, including the lost. I try to be a servant leader and try to build bridges to those that live a life outside of the family of Christ. Is that enough? All is lost if I don't look for opportunities to directly lead the lost to eternity. So many people I see throughout the day will not even witness an alter call at church. When will they get the opportunity to choose? I may be there only chance. 

Dear Lord, Lead me to the lost. Give me the heart to ask others if they want to take the step to know Jesus. Give me the boldness, open my eyes, and give me the words to bring others with me into eternity. I am blessed by your presence and I want everyone to receive those same blessings. Amen!

No comments: