Saturday, April 8, 2017

What? No complaining or Arguing?

“Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:14-15‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/php.2.14-15.nlt

We had a great message last night from our National Evangelist,  Jay Wilbur, at our CMA "Bikers for Change Rally". It struck me that I need to be different than the world? Am I? Some one you can verify that I am different! LOL! But, does my life portray a life that Christ wants me to display? Sadly that doesn't always happen for me. I get wrapped up in the things of this world. I argue with those that disagree with me. I complain about too many things and too many people. During the political craziness of last fall I created too many enemies by my posts and editorial comments. That is not what I'm about. 

Statement of fact: I love you dearly even if we might not agree on everything or, actually, if we don't agree on anything. 

That includes family and friends. I don't hate anyone. But isn't it just like hate when I don't show them any love. If being a Christian is about loving your neighbor, is it ok just to ignore them? Is that love? What would Jesus say about that?

No comments: