Thursday, April 6, 2017

Flooded with light!

“Jesus replied, “Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in daylight doesn’t stumble because there’s plenty of light from the sun. Walking at night, he might very well stumble because he can’t see where he’s going.””
‭‭John‬ ‭11:9-10‬ ‭MSG‬‬
http://bible.com/97/jhn.11.9-10.msg

God is always with us. He longs for us to rely on his light. He can keep us safe. He can provide strong protection from evil, we just have to ask. My life is a perfect example of that. I have walked in darkness, not because God wasn't with me, I didn't ask for his help. I thought I could handle it on my own. After 56 years I am more aware than ever before that I can not do it on my own. When you walk in his light the answers to life's questions become so clear. We can see obstacles before they create major problems and we are flooded with the warmth of his presence. Thank you Lord for the light you shine on my life. I praise you and rejoice I do not have to tackle the challenges before me on my own!

Dear Lord, All I can say is you are amazing. I praise you for who you are. I am humbled that you care about me as much as you do. I certainly am not worthy but accept your protection, your shield from evil. I pray that some protection and guidance for my family and friends. Reveal yourself to them and flood them in your light and love. Amen!

No comments: