Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Do you know how much God loves you?

“Jesus answered, “I told you, but you don’t believe. Everything I have done has been authorized by my Father, actions that speak louder than words. You don’t believe because you’re not my sheep. My sheep recognize my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them real and eternal life. They are protected from the Destroyer for good. No one can steal them from out of my hand. The Father who put them under my care is so much greater than the Destroyer and Thief. No one could ever get them away from him. I and the Father are one heart and mind.””
‭‭John‬ ‭10:25-30‬ ‭MSG‬‬
http://bible.com/97/jhn.10.25-30.msg

Do you know how much God really loves you?

If you can't answer this with an unequivocal YES! You need to get down on your knees and pray! If you don't know, if you haven't seen the love of your Heavenly Father active in your life you need to seek the God I serve. Really, I can't even begin to share the love God and his Son have shown me. I am protected, not from bad things happening in my life, but from the evil of this world. There is nothing I can not endure or overcome. The blessings and the good in my life overwhelm me. Evil is snuffed out and I am looking forward to that same abundance of blessings and love in eternity. Praise God!

Dear Lord, I praise you for answered prayer. I praise you for guidance through my daily life. I praise you that I have been blessed with plenty, love, and grace. I praise you for my family, their love of you and the peace I get in knowing they are one of your flock. Help us to see your presence everyday of our lives and we rejoice in the knowledge that you are our shield, our comfort, and our life. Amen!

No comments: