Saturday, May 30, 2015

It's life changing!

We all fell down, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me? It is useless for you to fight against my will. ’ (Acts of the Apostles 26:14 NLT)

It is useless to resist the power of Jesus. On the road to Damascus Paul finally realized God is in charge. We will all get to that point in our life where we realize we need God. It may come too late, but it will happen. The Bible says every knee will bow. Why would anyone choose to fight against the will of the creator of the universe? Why would we fight the power of Jesus?

Over the next several weeks students across America will be graduating from high school, many college students have completed the same life changing event. Graduation is a life changing event. It is the turning of a page into a new phase of life. I have experienced two graduations for myself, a wedding to my best friend, the birth of my three great daughters, but nothing compares to my commitment to Jesus and how that has changed my life. This event continues to change me and mold me. Jesus is embedded in every aspect of my life. Praise God I know him. I don't know what I would do without the daily presence of Jesus in my life. It is life changing and eternal. We all need to make this life changing commitment before it's too late.

Thank you Lord. Just like you changed Paul on the road to Damascus, you have changed me. This life changing experience is for everyone. Please Lord, reveal yourself to those that read these words. Help them to realize life is incomplete without you. Help them to confess their sins and turn their life's plan over to you. Help them to believe you died for them and love them beyond anything they could imagine. I love you Lord! I thank you Lord for my life with you! Amen!

No comments: