Saturday, May 16, 2015

For everyone!

Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism. In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right. This is the message of Good News for the people of Israel—that there is peace with God through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. (Acts of the Apostles 10:34-36 NLT)

I love that my God is a god of everyone. He shows no favoritism and he accepts anyone op who fears him. He has no preconceived notions. He knows us. He knows our sins. He knows we ALL sin. He loves us anyway! He will accept Muslims, gang members, hardcore bikers, and you and me. 

I get the opportunity to represent Jesus today at a couple motorcycle events. I'll wear Jesus on my back patch and represent the gospel with my words and actions. I praise God he has chosen me for this ministry. I am honored and humbled. Tomorrow I get to share our mission with another group of bikers, pray with them, and share our passion with a church congregation. It's a busy weekend,but it is worth it to let EVERYONE know that Jesus is Lord of EVERY nation!

Dear Lord, I praise you for your love. I am honored to be a child of the most high God. Use me this weekend for your purposes. Use me to share your message and to show everyone that you long for a relationship. Give me the words to say and give me the actions that are pleasing to you. Amen!


No comments: