Thursday, May 14, 2015

I am not afraid!

Saul was one of the witnesses, and he agreed completely with the killing of Stephen. A great wave of persecution began that day, sweeping over the church in Jerusalem; and all the believers except the apostles were scattered through the regions of Judea and Samaria. (Acts of the Apostles 8:1 NLT)

It has to stop! This country was founded on Christian principles of free speech, freedom of government influence in religion, and multiple other freedoms. Those freedoms are under attack. The very fabric of our faith is under attack. I believe in the Bible as Gods holy word. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and was raised from the dead. No government or ANY group of people will change that.

I fear for our country. But, I fear for American Christians the most. The tide of American society is against Christ and his followers. Our ability to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit is being restricted by laws and regulations. 

It won't work. I will follow Jesus! I am not afraid for myself! KilÅ‚ me! persecute me! Beat me! Jail me! I don't care! I answer to God and God alone! 

No comments: