Wednesday, May 6, 2015

He gave it all.

Then God said, “Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food. And I have given every green plant as food for all the wild animals, the birds in the sky, and the small animals that scurry along the ground—everything that has life.” And that is what happened. (Genesis 1:29-30 NLT)

Of course one of the most well known scriptures in the Bible is John 3:16. For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son, that whosever .........

But Genesis and the creation story is right there. For God so loved the world that he created it all just for us! 

The world is falling apart. Endorsement of all types of sin is the norm and not the exception in our society. Attacks on followers of Christ are increasing. People will dissappoint you. You will dissappoint those you love. God still loves us. He loves me so much he gave his son and he created life just for me. 

Even though life is not always fair. Stress and trial by fire is a fact of life. I can always count on the love of Christ. People will let you down. I will let down those that love me. God will never let us down. He is the same today as he was yesterday and will be the same forever. I praise God for his wondeful love. I don't deserve it, but I am forever thankful for his mercy and grace.

No comments: