Monday, May 11, 2015

Doing what is right!

You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.” (Genesis 4:7 NLT)

The lines of right and wrong are so blurred in our society. There seems to be no real right and wrong. The Bible clearly defines right and wrong from the very beginning of life. Yet, we refuse to use this wonderful book to clear up the fog of right vs wrong. I have studied the word continuously in my life and am learning more and more everyday, revealed by the Holy Spirit. Sin will control you. It has controlled me. But, now I have and you can overcome that control with the power of Jesus Christ. 

Dear Lord, reveal your word to me. Reveal right from wrong so I may live as an example for those around me. Protect me from my evil desires. Protect me from the sin that is crouching at the door. I love you Lord! I am thankful for your presence in my life. I praise you for your love, mercy, and grace. Amen!


No comments: