Friday, January 28, 2011

My Prayer for YOU!

Psalm 20:1-5

 1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
   may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 
2 May he send you help from the sanctuary
   and grant you support from Zion. 
3 May he remember all your sacrifices
   and accept your burnt offerings.
[b] 4 May he give you the desire of your heart
   and make all your plans succeed. 
5 May we shout for joy over your victory
   and lift up our banners in the name of our God.

   May the LORD grant all your requests.


This is the wish I have for you. I want nothing but the best for you. I wish God would grant you all of your desires and your entire life would be filled with the blessings of the Lord. I say this prayer for my wife. I say this prayer for my daughters. I say this prayer for my grandkids. I say this prayer for my coaches.  I say this prayer for my co-workers. I say this prayer for my friends.  I say this prayer for my church family. I say this prayer for my christian brothers and sisters. I say this prayer for my community. I Love you all. You deserve the best. I am so blessed to be acquainted with you and to have time to spend with you.

Please Lord her my prayer! Amen!

No comments: