Friday, November 19, 2010

See you there!

Revelation 20 (The Message)

 11-15I saw a Great White Throne and the One Enthroned. Nothing could stand before or against the Presence, nothing in Heaven, nothing on earth. And then I saw all the dead, great and small, standing there—before the Throne! And books were opened. Then another book was opened: the Book of Life. The dead were judged by what was written in the books, by the way they had lived. Sea released its dead, Death and Hell turned in their dead. Each man and woman was judged by the way he or she had lived. Then Death and Hell were hurled into Lake Fire. This is the second death—Lake Fire. Anyone whose name was not found inscribed in the Book of Life was hurled into Lake Fire.

Who's who in America 2011 -- Containing over 96,000 biographies of the nation's most noteworthy people in a single, comprehensive resource. Compiled by the Marquis Who's Who editors using proprietary standards developed over 110 years ago and refined annually, this trusted book is the ultimate biographical reference tool for networking, prospecting, fact-checking, and numerous other research purposes.  This two volume set cost $280 and has just been released.

Book of Life in the World 2011 -- Containing untold biographies of the world's most noteworthy christians in a single, comprehensive resource. Compiled by God himself and edited by his Crucified and risen Son using standards established by the publishers since the beginning of time. This trusted book is the ultimate in biographical reference tools for guaranteeing eternal life,  room in the home of God, and a seat at the feet of Jesus Christ. The facts can not be disputed and the rewards eternal. This single book has only one fee: Your profession that Christ was the son of God and he died for your sins, your rejection of sin, and complete commitment to a life with the creator.

I will never be in the Who's Who in America but I have my name written in the Book Of LIfe. I anxiously await the eternal life I am promised sitting with the one on the throne. I hope to see all of you there!

Dear Lord, I thank you for setting up this future for us. I can not wait to reach my Heavenly home. Please give me the strength and wisdom to spread your word to those who do not know you. Please help me to share your plan and to help those in my community come to know you and find their names in the Book of Life. Amen!

No comments: