Sunday, February 26, 2017

Do people want what you have? Share it!

 “Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:19-20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/mat.28.19-20.nlt

Evangelism, is it the focus of my life? It should be. I get to hang out with a lot of Christians. I rarely see someone brought to Christ. It is an amazing moment. I watched a Greg Laurie video that said 95% of Christians have never brought anyone to Christ. Wow! That's sad. He went on to say the reason is fear. We are afraid of looking dumb. We are afraid of ridicule. 

We are afraid! 

Why? 

If I really search the answer, we have no rational reason to fear. My God is the most powerful , isn't he? I have nothing to fear when I am doing his will. I need to fulfill the great commission. I need to fear nothing and share all! We serve by building relationships, but it is also important to take the next step and help them accept Jesus. 

The world is a crazy, sinful, place. We can't just sit passively while the lost perish. We need to take action, serve, and share! Do people want what you have? Do they know what you have? TELL THEM!

No comments: