Wednesday, February 15, 2017

You don't always get what you want!

“All these people earned a good reputation because of their faith, yet none of them received all that God had promised.”Hebrews‬ ‭11:39‬ ‭NLT‬‬. http://bible.com/116/heb.11.39.


I think there is a song out there, from the past, that says "You don't always get what you want!" Even if you have wonderful faith, you are not going to get all your wishes. Don't get me wrong. You will always get what you need according to God's plan.  Time is the variable and faith means you believe in God's timing. When you turn your life over to the Father, he is in charge and sometimes his plans are not yours. 

I trust God, explicitly! I know how he has provided even when things looked bleak, impossible. Here I am and thriving completely. He knows all and sees all. His plans and his timing are perfect. Give him a chance, follow his lead! Relax! He's got this. Do you really trust him or are those just words?

No comments: