Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My friends in faith!

“I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each otherʼs faith.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:11-12‬ ‭NIV‬‬. http://bible.com/111/rom.1.11-12

I have such valuable friends in my life. My life is so much better because of those friendships. It starts with my best friend, my wife, Stephanie. It continues with so many people of faith. My hope is that I can be an encourager to them. I want to be a voice in their lives that directs them closer to God. I want to see there for them and I deeply need them to be there for me. 

Life is not complete with out deep, spiritually based, firendships. Valentine's Day is about love. That love is not just for that one special person. Our love is to be shared with our family, friends, and colleagues. 

Thank You Lord for blessing me with strong friends in faith. My relationship with you, Lord, is stronger because of those friends. Amen!

No comments: