Friday, February 17, 2017

Positive Pete or Negative Nelly!

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”  John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬http://bible.com/111/jhn.14.27

I have stayed away from the political fray on social media lately. I still read my news feed and try to stay up on both sides of the issues. But, I have to say I am missing something. Most of the media, posts on social media, and attitudes of those I see, are so pessimistic. I feel the negativity rising across our country and the world. I just don't get it. Cmon people! 

I get to spend every day with the next generation. There is hope, there is passion, there is creativity. I spend time with a great group of people every day that have a wonderful passion for life and teaching kids. We laugh, we push each other, and we are a family. I also get to spend time with a great group of Christian brothers and sisters with my CMA family. My church is amazing. My family is wonderful. Life is good!

If your one of those negative people that can't get past the news of the day, if you are one of those people that have a cloud over your head every day and can't help but spread gloom and doom, you better turn to Jesus. My hope is in him. My peace is through him. There is nothing in this world to fear, NOTHING! 

Praise God! 


No comments: