Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stop! Slow Down!

“Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭90:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬. http://bible.com/116/psa.90.12.

I feel like my life has been running 100mph. I think if I would look back at my posts I would see there have been many times in my life where that is true. I run from one meeting to the next. I feel my life is like a hit and run accident. Sadly the speed of our lives gets in the way of bringing people to know Jesus. You can't share Jesus in a 30sec. sound bite. We need to change, narrower our focus.

Life is brief. If we look at what we spend our time on, we will see much of it is frivolous. We need to reflect and pray on what we fill our lives with. How am I spending my brief moments on this earth? How much of my time is spent furthering the kingdom of God?

Stop! Slow Down! Hear the voice of God! Filter your activities through the wisdom of Jesus!

No comments: