Friday, February 24, 2017

It's a miracle!

“Jesus told the servants, “Fill the jars with water.” When the jars had been filled, he said, “Now dip some out, and take it to the master of ceremonies.” So the servants followed his instructions. When the master of ceremonies tasted the water that was now wine, not knowing where it had come from (though, of course, the servants knew), he called the bridegroom over.”
‭‭John‬ ‭2:7-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬.  http://bible.com/116/jhn.2.7-9.nlt

Have you ever been witness or been directly involved in a miracle? I have witnessed several, personally. The problem is society doesn't recognize it. I was talking to a few students the other day, seniors, stressing about getting all their scholarships done. I shared how Stephanie and I went to school AFTER  we had our family. We both went part time to college while maintaining a family, no scholarships, and working full time. I told those students if they want to go to college, they can go! My favorite part of our story is that we had to quit our part time jobs to finish our schooling. How we did that is God! Sure we had so much help from family and friends, but God made it happen. It wasn't me. It wasn't Stephanie. It was God with a hand directly in my life. While it was happening no one knew it was God. At this wedding, where Jesus turned the water into wine, only a few knew. It still was miraculous.

Maybe you have been a part of a miracle and you just didn't recognize it.  My life is filled with unbelievable moments. These are moments that could NEVER have happened without the power of God. My 56 years of life experience have proven God is alive, he's active, he loves me, and he performs miracles all the time for those that follow him! Amen!

Turn your life to Jesus! Miracles will happen! Your life will change!

No comments: