Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm a kid!

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18 NIV84)

I like it when God refers to me as a child. I love kids. I guess that's why I'm in education. They have such a great energy and show so much excitement for life. As adults, we become way to BORING. When new things come along, we fight it. When new things come along for kids, they love it. They live for new things and new experiences. They love to DO things. Adults would rather sit around and talk about it.

As Christians we need to act like kids. We need to love with our actions, not just our words. The world of nonbelievers look at our actions more than our words. It's not just about attending church. It's not JUST about prayer and bible study. It's about putting our faith in action and spreading the truth about Jesus Christ. Be a kid for Christ!

No comments: