Friday, August 3, 2012

You can't steal my joy!

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10 NIV84)

I can't tell you how excited I am to get back into the classroom. School starts in less than three weeks and Preparation are growing every day. Our grand new beautiful school is nearly ready and I couldn't be more proud to be on staff serving the kids of Garrett, Indiana. But, sadly, when the rest of the staff starts reporting they won't all share my joy. I have one thing to say! If you are so dissatisfied that you can't be joyful about what you're doing, DO SOMETHING ELSE!

AND

Don't try to steal my joy, it's not going to work. I read a great post yesterday on twitter encouraging everyone to sign a positive pledge! What a great idea. Visit

www.thepositivepledge.com

and live the pledge. Sometimes I think the negative people of this world only get joy stealing the joy of others.

God has blessed me and directed me to where I am right now. He alone is responsible for my joy. What else can I do but praise him!

No comments: