Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whiners!

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Psalm 84:10 NIV84)

Everyone knows a whiner! You might even know more than one. I have been a whiner myself. As I mature I am much more satisfied and even excited about my life. It's not because of the great things I've done, but what God has done in my life. I love this verse. Since I've become a Christian my life has been great. If you've read this blog for any length of time, my life is not perfect. I am not perfect. But, even when things have gotten really bad in my life, God has made his presence known. I would rather be in his presence during the bad times than without him in good times. He doesn't promise know problems. He promises he will be with you and guide you through the valleys. I am here to tell you he WILL do that. 

I am excited about what God has done and is going to do in my life. He is in charge and even when I try to mess things up, he is there. How can I whine about anything knowing the creator of the universe is in control of my life?!

No comments: