Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Full Life!

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority. (Colossians 2:9, 10 NIV84)

I live a full life. Sometimes living a full life really makes me tired. Most of the time I sit back and am amazed at this life I've been given. Today is my 34th wedding anniversary and it is proof at how truly blessed I am. God has granted me a wonderful woman to share my FULL life with. I really can't imagine doing these past 34 years without her. We have discussed how much an adventure our lives have been.  The FULLNESS of our life is the blessing.  We have shared wonderful family times, we have lived all over this country, we have had multiple careers, and we have been in ministry together for the entire 34 years. We have traveled the country on Motorcycle from coast to coast. We have enjoyed the excitement of grandkids. We have cherished life with 3 wonderful girls, beautiful grandkids, great coworkers, amazing friends, and supportive family.

I repeat, My FULL LIFE is from God. I'm not saying I'm special and that's the reason God has blessed me with a full life. It's only by his grace that I am who I am. I certainly don't deserve what I've been given, but I accept it as a great and perfect gift from the creator of the universe. It's a gift from an amazing God to a sinner such as I am. I can't answer why I am blessed like I am and others have not received that same blessing. I just praise the name of the one who has blessed me. Thank You Jesus for your Love and AMAZING GRACE!

Happy Anniversary Stephanie!

No comments: