Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Being Reasonable

Being reasonable seems to be a dying art. Our politicians don't know how to be reasonable. Being reasonable goes along with common sense and logic. It might have something to do with my mathematical background, but I think you can REASON through anything. Science and Math are built on this idea. Yet, many scientists and mathematicians aren't followers of Christ. That just doesn't make sense to me. As a mathematician the idea of probability alone should lead you to the fact their is a God. What are the chances that I could be created by random chance. Lee Strobel wrote a book I holy recommend, "THE CASE FOR CHRIST". What a great book for the skeptic.  I am confident you can reason and even prove the existence of God, but I also know how he has worked in my life. The things that have happened in my life can not be by chance. They aren't luck and they certainly aren't because of who I am. The blessings and answers to my prayers have come from a God with power and grace.

I don't think you should test God. But, I have a challenge for you. Tonight when you're by yourself, ask God to reveal himself to you. He will. Don't tell anyone. Just privately ask him. You will be amazed at his presence in your life. The only thing you have to do is look for it. God is always there. He is just waiting on the invitation. Be reasonable, HE IS WITH YOU!

No comments: