Friday, August 17, 2012

Happiness!

God wants us to be happy! Not have all the TOYS happy, but joyous, positive, happy! I ran across a video that I have to share. I shared it with our new teachers yesterday and I believe it is key to being successful.  We like to use the term ATTITUDE. Really we mean HAPPINESS. Shawn Achor has a great formula for success by leveraging happiness. At the end of the video he give a formula. Follow it. As a Christian, I insert Prayer in place of meditation. How I pray is also important. I can't just pray "Woe is me!" I need to PRAISE GOD, for who he is, how he has blessed me, and his wonderful
 Grace. If our prayers stay negative, we are not going to know our truly amazing God. We will only look at him as SANTA. 

I have had a great 8 months and I have felt so much joy and freedom. I believe it is due to a big change in MY attitude. I am choosing to be happy. I am not letting anyone steal my joy.  Just take a look at my blogs during August last year. You can definitely see a difference. I have turned 180 degrees from last year. 

Things are not going to be perfect when school begins next week. I don't care. I am not going to let events or people steal my joy. I am excited about life, I'm not going to hide it. Im going to share that enthusiasm regardless. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!





No comments: