Saturday, July 23, 2011

Organization Freak!

Psalm 130

 3 If you, LORD, kept a record of sins,
   Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
   so that we can, with reverence, serve you.

I'm an organization freak. My job is completely about organization and schedules. My garage is organized and clean. I can't say I always have a clean desk. But, I can say my desk is always organized. I'm not a neat freak, but an organization freak! I keep records of everything. At school I have check lists for every season. I   love 3 ring binders and files and file folders, paper clips and storage cabinets. Everything needs to be in place or I am quickly stressed.

I do not apologize for being an organization freak. But, it does cause some problems in my life. When it comes to my faults and my sins or the faults and sins of others, I have a tendency to keep score. I do not find it easy to forgive people and an even harder time forgetting. Am I the only one who has this problem? 

I am so happy the Lord does not keep a record of my sin. He has a short memory and doesn't spend time dwelling on my mistake of the day, or hour, or minute. Praise God he loves me so much that he forgets my faults. Praise God he loves me and just wants me to be with him. His Grace is truly amazing. Thank You Lord!

No comments: