Monday, July 18, 2011

Dream On!

Psalm 126

A song of ascents.
 1 When the LORD restored the fortunes of[a] Zion,
   we were like those who dreamed.[b]
2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
   our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
   “The LORD has done great things for them.”
3 The LORD has done great things for us,
   and we are filled with joy.

Have you ever been so excited and filled with joy that you felt like you were dreaming? I was just watching ESPN and they were showing a young man who had testicular cancer. He had a wish to manage with Ron Gardenhire of the Minnesota Twins. He got his wish. It was  pretty touching and the young man looked like he was in a Dream. 

The Lord has done great things for me and my life is like a wonderful dream. God has blessed me with a wonderful wife and 3 fantastic daughters. He has blessed me with a family that loves the Lord and always has. Starting with my own Grandparents, my parents, my wife, my kids, and now my Grandkids. The dedication to the Lord has continued from generation to generation. I could not dream to be a part of such a great family.

The Lord has done great things. If you look back at your life, can you see the great things he has done? He deserves the praise. He deserves all the glory. It is only by his grace that I have been blessed as if in a dream Thank You Lord for your love and sacrifice that we might get to live with you forever! Amen!

No comments: