Thursday, September 1, 2022

Ten Keys to Life - God's word - There is only one source!

 


One of the greatest joys I have in life is sharing the word of the Lord. If anyone would suggest I read the same book thousands of time throughout my lifetime, I would think they were crazy. But, THIS book is not just any book. I truly believe in and witnessed the power of this book in my life! OK, that is not exactly true. It is not the Bible that is doing the work; God is doing the work in me. He uses his word to change me:

'For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is
sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting
between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow.
It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing
in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked
and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom
we are accountable. ' Hebrews 4:12-13. https://my.bible.com/bible/116/HEB.4.12-13



I cannot get through my day without hearing the voice of God through his word. It is just as powerful today as it was when Moses penned the Pentateuch. I receive direction, advice, correction, and I learn about God and my faith family through every word, verse, chapter, and book. I praise God for his word!

Can I give you some advice? 

Dig into the word of God. You will not be disappointed. Start reading the book of John. This book is powerful in representing who God is. IF YOU NEED HELP exploring the word of God and want to do it together, I would love to join you and your study. If you are unfamiliar with the entire book and story of God, I would love to help!

If you don't live near me, we can do it face-to-face using technology. I just love helping people discover the truth of God through his word. 

PLEASE contact me:   rhoadzie@gmail.com


No comments: