Monday, March 14, 2016

Tired but filled with Joy!

“and he prayed, “O LORD, God of Israel, there is no God like you in all of heaven above or on the earth below. You keep your covenant and show unfailing love to all who walk before you in wholehearted devotion. You have kept your promise to your servant David, my father. You made that promise with your own mouth, and with your own hands you have fulfilled it today.”
1 Kings 8:23-24 NLT. http://bible.com/116/1ki.8.23-24.nlt

I am nothing. God is everything.

This weekend was a culmination of years of prayer. My daughter and her lovely family are back home again in Indiana. Her husband starts his new job today. Praise God. There is no other God like him! I am honored to be a servant of the most high God. With his hands , he has fulfilled his promise and I am joyous, yet tired! 

Stephanie and I are exhausted. Moving a family 400 miles can take a lot out of you. It is worth it. God has answered my prayers and I don't care how tired I am, I am filled with joy. Our little home is temporarily filled with 4 kids, two dogs, and a couple extra adults. It was a little bit chaotic, but this morning it is peaceful and quiet. I will have time to rest beginning Saturday. SPRING BREAK is only 5 days away.

Dear Lord, I am so thankful for the answer to prayer. I am thankful to have my daughter and her family home with us again. I pray their home sells and they find a place here that will be perfect for her family. I pray Brian will have a long successful career at the course in Warsaw and they will settle down and be able to relax in your arms. I can not praise you enough and give YOU all the honor and glory. Amen!

No comments: