Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Today and Always

“I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. I will boast only in the LORD; let all who are helpless take heart. Come, let us tell of the LORD’s greatness; let us exalt his name together.”Psalms 34:1-3 NLT -- http://bible.com/116/psa.34.1-3.nlt

Sometimes you have to repeat these verses over and over again in order to survive the day with Love in your heart. 

You have heard me sing the praises of the Lord often in these pages. It's so easy to do that when life is good. But, when life is NOT so good, that is the true test of faith. I don't have those days very often. But sometimes my work  colleagues and I don't see eye to eye. Sometimes my family and I "but-heads". Sometimes I blow up or I am misunderstood or someone blows up at me. It's those days I need to praise God the loudest. I need to shout his name from the mountain tops and get excited for his love. 

I praise you Lord. I exalt your name above all others. I am rescued by your powerful hand and rejoice within your strong embrace. My life has its ups and downs, but your love for me is always the same and I praise you for that "everlasting" love. I love you Lord, today, and always! Amen!

No comments: