Monday, March 9, 2015

Nope, can't be done!

Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.” (Matthew 19:26 NLT)

My daughter Kelley is an example of the impossible. She wasn't supposed to walk, she would never live on her own. With God all things are possible. I know we have all heard stories of miracles. Some give God the glory, others call them miracles of man, technology, science, or just plain old luck. I know better. I've seen Gods miracles in my life. Healing, Jobs, finances, relationships, ministry, and countless areas of my life have seen truly God breathed miracles. So why am I so down about the struggles and divisiveness of our planet. I should be ready and expecting a miracle.

God can cure our ills! He can bring all races together, he can defeat poverty, he can defeat loneliness, he can cure cancer, he can heal political divide, he can restore peace. He can and will do these things. 

Do we believe when we pray for these miracles? Do we really think they will happen? Who's fault is it if they don't? Where is your faith?

My loving Heavenly Father is waiting to perform miracles for those with the faith of a mustard seed. He is waiting to astonish the world! Why don't you pray tonight? Pray for a miracle? Believe in the miracle? Plan for the miracle! Be amazed by the miracle!

With God EVERYTHING is possible!

No comments: