Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Change

But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. (Philippians 3:7-9 NIV)

There is nothing more important than your relationship with Jesus Christ. Nothing! 

Praise God for how he has changed me and is changing me. I can feel it. I can see it. I am so much happier with myself, the more I get to know Jesus. There are still many things I want to change, battles that I have within myself. The change I have seen in myself provide hope that I can overcome all sin and shortcomings in my life. It's not anything special I have done, it's Christ working in and through me. 

Knowing Christ is the center of my life. I am working everyday to embed his love into my life and spreading that love to the people I meet. Christ is in me!


I love you Lord! Please continue to change me. May I be a vessel for your love. I praise you with all my heart and worship you in thought, word, and deed. Praise God!

No comments: