Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. (Psalm 118:1, 13, 14 NIV)

Vacation has begun. We left around noon yesterday and made our way to the heart of New York, near Canandaigua. Don't ask how to pronounce it. Beautiful day, great ride! However, Stephanie was helping set up camp, fell, hit her head and hurt her arm I'm worried because she never let's me know what kind of REAL pain she's in. You would think after nearly 36 years of marriage I would be able to tell! I will have to rely on the healing power of Jesus. We are on the way to the ER in Syracuse, NY to fix her up. The Lord will help us! He always has and he always will. He is my rock and my salvation from all things. This is no exception.

No comments: