Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The love of a little girl for her baby brother-- God feels the same about you!

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. (Psalm 36:5 NIV)

I saw this amazing video yesterday. A little girl has an absolute meltdown because she didn't want her baby brother to grow up. She exclaimed through great moaning and lamenting that she didn't want him to grow up because he was so cute. 

Here is the link:


Her great love and faithfulness to her baby brother just might get close to the amazing love God has for us. He longs for our relationship. He wails and cries at the rejection we show him. This psalm says it all. We serve a God that loves us so much that it reaches the infinite expanse of space. His heart is focused on us for eternity. How could you ever turn down that kind of love?

I rejoice and humbled by your love Lord. I admit I can not fathom the height and depth of that love. I love you Lord and pledge my life to you in service and grace. Thank you Lord, thank you, thank you. I deserve nothing and you have given it all for me! Amen!

No comments: