Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm back!

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV)

Vacation is not officially over for another 9 days. However, vacation is over. Stephanie and I are home and will be back at school starting Monday to prepare for the arrival of students a week from Tuesday. We have a back to school night  this week and a lot to do! 

I am so thankful for who I am, what I do, and I praise God for his countless blessings. He has made me who I am. His grace has changed me. Although, I'm not who I want to be. I am so much more than I would be without him. I will make a bold statement, 

"You are NOT a follower of Christ if you can not see the change in your life."

God's power is amazing and has a very noticeable change in your life. It gives you a desire to do more. It gives you the desire to serve and draw even closer to the wonderful savior that died for us. It gives you a heart filled with love and forgiveness. If you can't sense those gifts and the many blessings God has granted, if you can't feel his presence in your life right now, you need to get on your knees and pray that he enter your life. Pray that he will become real in you and change you. If you are sincere, those changes will happen and the results will be amazing. Do it now!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Steve!! I REALLY needed that! Love to you and your family :)

Unknown said...

Thank you, Steve!! I REALLY needed that! Love to you and your family :)