Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Watch your Step!

Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me. (Psalm 119:133 NIV)

I got a lot done today, our 3rd SNOW DAY of the year. The garage is clean, driveway shoveled, both motorcycles are clean, Harley is ready for his new home, hitch has been removed, battery reinstalled, license plates transferred, RFS Flyer printed, and Nap time as scheduled.

I wonder how many of these tasks were on God's schedule for me today. I'm hoping everything. I want God to direct my steps every day. I don't want to perform tasks just for myself. I know that even the little tasks can be of God but I always want to ask if its in Gods will. I'm making big plans for the ride season, is it on Gods will? I'm making big plans for spring break, is it in Gods plan? I'm planning for CMA church visits and events, are they in Gods plan?

I need to be in constant contact with the Spirit to make sure I'm walking Gods path. I need to pray and study his word. Communicating and listening to the father, then acting with his will!

Watch your Step!

No comments: