Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love, Knowledge, Insight!

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, (Philippians 1:9 NIV)

I have to admit this is one of my most prayed about topics! It might be that I'm a teacher, but knowledge, insight, and wisdom are the key to life. If you team those with Love, your life can't get any better.

If I could ask anything for my family, my friends, my coworkers, or myself, it would be the love of  Jesus Christ and greater knowledge of God. You will be successful in life if you grow in depth of knowledge and insight about God. You will love more if you understand his love. Since God hears our prayers, how could he resist in these requests.

Pray for growth in knowledge and love. See what happens.

No comments: