Monday, February 18, 2013

Praise God for my Christian friends!

God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:8 NIV)

How much do you love your church? Small group? Bible Study? Christian friends?

I have been a member of our Church Choir on several different occasions. I thoroughly enjoy this strong group of followers. I miss being with them. On Sunday mornings when I hear them perform I am envious of their special worship. But, God has led me a different way. I also long to be out interacting with local motorcyclists. I am passionate about riding and feel so blessed to have a great group of friends who share that same passion. So, even though I miss Choir, I love the ministry God has given me. A lot of that has to do with the people I serve with.

God can testify how I enjoy the fellowship of my CMA chapter. He knows our joys with each other, he knows our struggles and he knows the special bond we share. I think this is what this verse says, "if you're not connected with great Christian people, you can't feel the complete love of Jesus Christ. Praise God for my fellow Christians!

No comments: