Monday, February 25, 2013

T minus 25 days!

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise,  making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15, 16 NIV)

I can't help it! I'm still counting the days down to aspiring Break?. I'm almost embarrassed about it. Stephanie and I have thoroughly enjoyed our breaks WITH our daughters and grandkids. It is a week like no other. We relax, have fun and just hang out with each other. Life doesn't get any better.

I'm getting older and these special events become more treasured the older I get. The grandkids are getting older and even sooner, they will be leaving the roost. Now is the time to take advantage of family time.

I should be that dedicated to saving people for Christ. Time is running short and we live in disparate, evil days. As Christians we can not waste a moment. We need to share our joy. We need to let it be known that God in our lives is the best thing to ever happen. Although the times are urgent Many times I act like I have eternity. That is not true! Take advantage of every opportunity to further the kingdom and be wise in our witness. Be prepared to share. Be prepared to live or die for him who saved us. The time is now.

No comments: