Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just as I am!

These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, (Hebrews 11:39 NIV)

The real story of faith is believing and not seeing, ever.

 My life on this Earth has been a great gift from God. I have seen his love directly in my life. I have seen horrible situations of desperation turned into victory. I have seen my own hopelessness turned to eternal joy.  It's not from anything I've done. In reality, my faith is not to terribly commendable.

True faith is found in those who don't experience the victory here on Earth. Those with "commendable" faith live life hear in pain and suffering. They never experience the joy here, yet there faith is unyielding. They have seen persecution every day of their lives. I have not! They give all, that some will be saved. They have their eyes on the prize and focus on that goal.

I wish my faith were that strong. Praise God he loves me just as I am!

No comments: