Friday, December 24, 2010

Tell It!

Luke 2:20 (New International Version, ©2010)

20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.


After you experience this Christmas Holiday, don't keep it to yourself! This amazing story is meant to be told. The Shepherds could not contain themselves. How can we celebrate this Holiday Season and then on December 26th forget all about it and go about business as usual. As a matter of fact, if you look back on 2010 and realize all the blessings you have received, you should Glorify and Praise God just like the Shepherds. God is great and during this year he has amazingly blessed me and my family. This amazing God that came down to Earth as a baby born in Bethlehem, is still with me here today. I am so blessed by his presence in my life. Thank You Lord! 


 Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!


The County Line Worship Choir recorded its 2nd CD this year. One of the songs we recorded is "Go Tell it on the Moutain."  Click on the link below to hear this great song. I wish I could give you our Choir, but this Choir is pretty awesome!


Go Teil It on the Mountain -- Prestonwood Choir

No comments: