Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Middle of Anxious Moments



Psalms 40:1 -- I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalms 40:17 -- As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay.

I found these two verses in my study this morning. The focus of the study was the MIDDLE of your trial. It is easy to praise God when everything is over and you can look back to see the results of God's powerful intervention. But, David was in the midst of trial. Notice he asked God not to delay. He was waiting on the Lord. But he still knew that God was listening, God heard his cry.
God is with you. Do not despair.  God is at work even when you do not see him. He hears the cries of his children, he knows your anxiety. He will not forget you. Keep heart, be at peace in the MIDDLE of your trials. God will show up in powerful ways.
Dear Lord, PLEASE hear our cries. Show your presence. Give you clear guidance in the midst of our trials, stresses, and anxieties. I have seen your power, your mercy, and your grace. I praise you because I know you will never leave me. I praise you because YOU ARE AT WORK right now in my trials. I wait for your power and glory to be revealed. I Love you Lord and am honored to be your child. Amen!

No comments: