Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Irrational!

Isaiah 41:10 -- Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

What are you afraid of?  I know you are afraid of something. I would also venture to say you probably have some IRRATIONAL fears. I know I do and I can tell you that I can really work my self into a "tizzy" with those irrational fears. Being a follower of Christ I can not forget the message from Isaiah 41:10.  I am not left to battle my fears on my own. I am not left to battle discouragement, tiredness, or depression on my own. I only have to look to the Lord and HE will provide the strength. His powerful right hand will life me up in victory.

Stephanie and I are traveling into the unknown at the end of this school year. We are retiring and there are many things that we could fear. We do not. The Lord is with us and we will not be afraid. Praise God for his love for us!

No comments: