Monday, September 17, 2018

Thank you Lord for Family

Psalms 111:9 He has paid a full ransom for his people. He has guaranteed his covenant with them forever. What a holy, awe-inspiring name he has!

We had such a wonderful weekend with our CMA INDIANA FAMILY.  We had our state rally this past weekend and spent 4 days praising God, having great fun, fellowship, and relaxing. We really are a family. We lift each other up. We serve each other and as our National Evangelist said, "We REALLY Like each other."  I Love this ministry and how God is using us to reach others for Christ. We certainly aren't perfect but God doesn't need perfect people to use them for his kingdom.  We left the Rally yesterday and headed right to our OTHER family to celebrate a birthday party for one of amazing grandchildren. IT was a crazy busy weekend but I just love spending time with FAMILY. 

I really hope people have a FAMILY they can count on. Sadly even many biological families don't .REALLY serve as family. A family should always be there when you need them. You SHOULD actually like each other, you should serve each other, you should lift each other when you are down, and you should inspire each other to be the best you can be. CMA does that for me, but so does my own family. My wife, my wonderful daughters, their husbands, and my awesome grandkids including our youngest GREAT granddaughter all make my life complete. My family is the type of family God intended us to live our lives with. I praise God for each of my family members, both the biological family and my CMA family. I can not imagine life without either of them. Thank you Lord for Family. Thank you for giving me wonderful people to serve with, people that want nothing more than to bring the WORLD to know you. I thank you for the commitment to serve even at great sacrifice. I thank you LORD for the families you have given me. I am humbled and blessed by all my family members.

No comments: