Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Great day!


2:1 The Festival of Pentecost came 50 days after Passover (when Jesus was crucified).Acts 2:1-4 -- On the day of Pentecost all the believers were meeting together in one place. 2Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting. 3Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. 4And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages,2:4 Or in other tongues. as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability.

The day of Pentecost is an amazing event in the lives of ALL of us. The presence of the Holy Spirit descending on the world has changed all of us. I remember my own life changing event, when the Lord came down to fill ME. It changed me forever. No, I am not perfect. I am still working on being the person GOD would have me to be, but I have been changed. There are so many life changing moments I have seen in my life. These events are all tied to that moment where I gave my life to the God of the Universe. God continues to show up in my life in ver powerful ways. 

Yesterday, was a great day. It was an answer to prayer. We got to see two young lives changed forever. My daughter OFFICIALLY adopted two of the foster kids they have had for well over a year. These two awesome kids became PERMANENT members of our family. God answered our prayers and showed up in a great way. We will all be changed forever. I am so proud of my daughter and her family and how they open their home. God has filled them with the spirit of love and desire to make a difference in the lives of these kids. PRAISE GOD for his presence and the lives that were permanently changed yesterday!

No comments: