Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Don't Judge Me

2 Corinthians 5:10 -- 10For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

I read a great comment about judgement day in a devotional yesterday -- "All people will be judged by Christ. Believers will be judged THROUGH Christ."

"Don't Judge me" is a common quip by teens in my classroom at school. It's always meant in fun. In a serious way none of us like to be judged for our flaws ans shortcomings. We don't like to be judged unfairly or by people that don't know us and our motives. But, there will be a day when we ALL will be judged. I am not perfect. I have flaws like everyone else. I have sinned. But, those flaws disappear through my savior. I am humbled to know the God of the Universe sent his son to die for my flaws, my sins, and the things I will be judged for. This great sacrifice will earn me eternal life. On judgment day my slate will be cleaned. Praise God for his love. 

Join me. Turn your Life to Jesus. Admit your flaws and the sins of your life. Watch them fade away when Christ stands up for you on Judgement Day. 

No comments: