Sunday, January 15, 2012

Enthused about Christ?


2 Corinthians 9

 1 There is no need for me to write to you about this service to the Lord’s people. 2 For I know your eagerness to help, and I have been boasting about it to the Macedonians, telling them that since last year you in Achaia were ready to give; and your enthusiasm has stirred most of them to action.


Are you an enthusiastic Christian? I'm ashamed to say I'm not as enthusiastic as I should be. I wonder why that is. Am I eager? I need to show more excitement for Christ. I certainly want to have an infectious enthusiasm for my Lord and savior. I want people To say, they know my eagerness and are stirred to action because of me. I definitely have much to be enthusiastic about. My God has blessed me so abundantly, it should make me explode with joyful exuberance.
I have been saved so may times from the muck and the mire of life. God has pulled me from bad work situations, financial peril, family troubles, and so much more. Yet, I dont always act like it.

Dear Lord, forgive me for no being thrilled about the life you have blessed me with. I deserve nothing, yet you have granted me everything, even up to eternal life. I praise you Lord for who you are. I will ever praise. I will shout your holy name from the mountain tops because you have saved me. Lord grant me your joy. Please lord grant me your grace. Help my actions lead my family, friends, and coworkers to a closer relationship to you. I love you and thank you, precious father. Amen!

No comments: