Friday, April 22, 2011

It's hard to watch... but we need to!

Ok, I am sharing with you a very graphic video. It is very difficult to watch. It's barbaric, cruel, inhumane, and life changing. Please do not watch unless you are prepared. But, if you think you can take it, watch by clicking on the video below and then repent for causing such pain.


This was just the beginning. My Jesus would be carried to the cross and nailed there. He hung with criminals and through all of this he asked his Father to forgive us. He took the beating. He took the pain. He took all of the sin of the world. Not because he deserved it. He certainly did not deserve it. He did it to save me. I cry when i watch this and it's just a video. I don't know why I don't cry more often realizing what he did for me.

Father, forgive me for sending your Son to a brutal and senseless death. I know I am a sinner and ask you to forgive me for my sins against you and against my fellow man. Please make me a better man, make me a better servant. Help me to serve you and only you with all of my life. Help me to never forget what Jesus did for me! I Love you Lord. I Praise You and I Worship You! Amen!

No comments: