Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great Concert!

Psalm 57 (New International Version, ©2011)

 7 My heart, O God, is steadfast,
   my heart is steadfast;
   I will sing and make music.
8 Awake, my soul!
   Awake, harp and lyre!
   I will awaken the dawn.
 9 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
   I will sing of you among the peoples.
10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
   your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

I had attended a great concert yesterday. Well, it wasn't a really concert. It was just me and my Iphone and a great selection of praise music. Last night on the way to Chattanooga, TN. It was late and Stephanie was sleeping. But, I certainly felt the presence of the Lord. When you are listening to  music on headsets, you have to be careful not to sing out loud. I didn't want to wake Stephanie, but I could hardly contain myself.

Thanks God for showing up in a strange place but at a great time. I didn't have a harp, lyre, and even though the dawn was no to far away, The timing  wasn't right. But,  your love was reaching right into my heart. Probably to the skies, the heavens and beyond. Amen!

No comments: