Thursday, March 15, 2018

Science

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/gen.1.1.nlt

Yesterday noted the passing of Stephen Hawking. He was a brilliant scientist who led by example and overcame amazing barriers in his life to flourish as a top scientist. But, I am so sad for him that he did not know the peace of Jesus. He mocked those of us that believe in God and was so critical of faith in any form. I just don’t get it. There is such overwhelming evidence for God and certainly the life of our savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me why there is such a divide between faith and science.
Lee Strobel has done so much to promote the FACTS behind our faith. But, I don’t care. I have faith. Faith means trusting without knowing.

I love  Science and the mystery of this planet and beyond. We do not know even a small piece of the mysteries of life and how our universe works. Our theories and knowledge is constantly changing. We used to think the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth. We have not always known the magic of protons, neutrons and electrons. Why we think we know it all right now is beyond me. I can’t explain all the patterns of a Life. I do know God exists. He created all things. I don’t know exactly how. I don’t know if it was a Big Bang or a gentle word. I don’t know the age and time of all that has happened in the history of this planet. But I tell you one thing: There is one God. The Bible is the inerrant word of the creator of the universe. God sent his son to die for my sins. Jesus is returning soon and has promised me a home in eternity. I would love to know the wonders of the world. I know I will find out. I just have to wait, patiently on the Lord. I can’t wait!

No comments: