Monday, March 5, 2018

Safe in the Arms of the Lord.

“I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. They do not belong to this world any more than I do.”
‭‭John‬ ‭17:15-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/jhn.17.15-16.nlt

The Lord is amazing. I am 57 years old. I have felt the protection of the Lord for each of those years. I traveled through trials and tribulations and never felt broken. I have been blessed beyond all I could have ever imagined. I have felt the presence of the Lord and his hand of protection on me and my family. 

Stephanie and I are ready to take a step of faith. Our house will go up for sale soon. We are freeing ourselves of debt and opening ourselves to the guidance of the Lord. We are approaching retirement and awaiting what God has for us next, our “Encore” career. We are not afraid. We are excited for the new adventure because God has been faithful. He has always protected us and we are safe and secure, safely in the arms of our Savior.


No comments: