Saturday, March 10, 2018

Not enough room on the World Wide Web

24This disciple is the one who testifies to these events and has recorded them here. And we know that his account of these things is accurate.
25Jesus also did many other things. If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written.

I just want to testify that the Lord is active and present in this world. I know this because he is active and present in my life. I have been a great experiment in living with the Lord. When I have been close to the Lord, my life flourishes. When I have drifted and taken back my life, things spiral into chaos. My life is filled with example after example of the divine presence of the Lord. This is not just a religion. It is not a crutch to lean upon. It is not just some mystical desire to explain natural phenomena. 
The Lord Jesus Christ is active, I am the product of his powerful and mighty hand. I gave my life to Jesus nearly 45 years ago. I have not ALWAYS been faithful but God has been faithful to me. He has always been there. Many times I have turned to the Lord to help me in times of turmoil. He has always been there. As I have matured, I realize my folly is to only rely on the Lord in a crisis. When I live in his presence, they Lord blesses me in powerful ways. He guides my thoughts, he guides my decisions and my life is filled with and abundance of joy. I feel just like John in this wonderful gospel account. There is not enough room on the world wide web to share the stories how the Lord has brought me to this day. SO, today I give everything to the Lord. I am humbled to be your child and totally commit everything in my life to you.

No comments: